STRATA’S INTEGRATED DISC ASSESSMENT (DISC + DRIVING FORCES) PROVIDES GREATER CLARITY AND UNDERSTANDING TO HOW AND WHY YOU DO WHAT YOU DO
Everyone has unique talents, skills, and gifts, but without an understanding of those gifts often people are misunderstood, underutilized, and unappreciated. An integrated assessment will help you uncover valuable information about yourself - your strengths, drivers, priorities, communication style - as well as the unique traits and strengths of the people around you.
DISC MEASURES BEHAVIOURAL STYLE
Behavioural research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment.
DISC measures “how you do what you do” using four aspects of behaviour: how you respond to problems and challenges, how you interact with people and influence others to your point of view, how you respond to the pace of your environment, and how you respond to rules and procedures set out by others.
DRIVING FORCES REVEALS VALUES
Driving Forces initiate DISC behaviour and are the underlying “hard-wiring” that move you to action. The values measured are based on 6 continuums: Knowledge, Utility, Surroundings, Others, Power, and Methodologies.
Where you fall on the continuum in these areas determines what makes you feel rewarded and fulfilled, the level of importance you place in areas of your life and work, and how your perspective is framed. Understanding your unique combination of motivators will help you understand “why you do what you do”.
BENEFITS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL
- Realize your full potential
- Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for yourself and others
- Learn how to more effectively communicate in your personal and professional relationships
- Understand your stressors
- Explore your strengths and how they serve you
- Create a higher level of self-awareness and confidence
- Determine best job and culture fit for your career
BENEFITS TO AN ORGANIZATION
- Create a clear picture of your team’s strengths, talent gaps, hurdles, and differences
- Improve your hiring accuracy, retention, and ROI with happier, more motivated employees
- Transform potential into performance
- Enrich culture, productivity, and communication between coworkers
- Effectively develop of high potential employees and reduce destructive stress
- Improve management/coaching effectiveness
STRATA’s assessments are taken through TTI Success Insights, an organization that has been scientifically validating their data for over 30 years. The assessment is objective, typically takes less than 30 minutes to take, and includes a comprehensive debrief with a certified TTI Specialist. Click here to purchase an Integrated DISC Assessment.