Next class is starting April 15, 2021
Do you feel…
- Busy, but not sure you’re very effective?
- Frustrated, wishing for more evidence of transformation in yourself and those you lead?
- Alone, wishing you had peers to process life with?
- Dry, hoping that God would touch you in a more profound way?
If you’re yearning for more than what sitting in another meeting can give, the MetaFormation Encounter! training program is for you. It touches your heart, not your head, by giving you profound experiences with God in the company of a close-knit group of fellow travelers. It takes you deep, by unraveling how your heart actually works and demonstrating how you can change through filled desire instead of willpower and discipline. And it gives you the Encounter Coaching skills to lead others on the same life-altering journey to the heart.
This one-year virtual program will give you:
- A radical new fluidity and depth in your conversations with Jesus
- Encounter after God-encounter that touches your deepest desires for love, significance, belonging and more.
- Transformational tools for reshaping identity, memories, wounds, and beliefs.
- Reframing techniques to rewrite the most painful stories in life through the eyes of heaven.
- Tools for catalyzing authenticity, building cultures of feedback and navigating conflict from the heart.
- Powerful Encounter Coaching skills for transforming others through encounters with God.
This highly-interactive one-year program is limited to 32 participants to keep it relational, and will take you through all four of the Meta Formation Encounter! courses (Transforming the Heart, Living From the Heart, Relating From the Heart and Coaching the Heart).
Our next cohort is starting in April!
Classes run on Thursdays from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM MST on the following dates:
- Living From the Heart | April 15 - June 24, 2021
- Relating From the Heart (Potential for in person or online. Will be determined by the group)
- Coaching the Heart | September 16 - November 18, 2021
- Transforming the Heart | TBA
In addition to classroom time there will be a 90 minute peer cohort call for the final 8 weeks of each of the 4 workshops. The time will be determined by your peer group.